Naughty Dog just concluded a live stream where it announced a new multiplayer DLC for the highly acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
There’s much to be excited for here. To start with, the Bounty Hunters DLC sees the return of the Village from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves as a new multiplayer map. It arrives with several improvements in the visual category to bring it up to mark with the latest installment. Additionally, the terrain has been tweaked to allow for the new grappling hook.
New weapons and boosters are being introduced, as well as a new Mystical ability. Players should get ready to waltz through 10 new multiplayer ranks, as well as browse through 40 new personalization items.
There are new taunts in the mix, as well as new “cinema replay” tools that archive the last 10 Uncharted 4 multiplayer matches. Naughty Dog has done an impressive job on the recording feature. Players can utilize a free-cam to zoom in and out of the action from different angles, and look at any player with three different camera styles.
You can read more on the Bounty Hunters DLC on the PlayStation Blog, or run through the content below:
- Village (originally seen in Uncharted 2)
- Cinema Replay
- Bounty Hunter
- DC Single Action — Semi-Automatic Revolver
- RKL-155 — Fully Automatic mid Pistol
- Lowe-S – Assault Rifle
- Harrison 1890 – Lever Action Rifle
- US-AN 12 – Automatic Shotgun (Heavy Weapon)
- Lock ‘n Load — Put ammo from pickups immediately in your clip
- Undisturbed — Hold a charge melee while rolling and climbing
- Silent Assassin — Take out the enemy without the other their team knowing
- Weapons Expert — Aim your weapon while vaulting, falling, jumping
- Shield of Asgard — Reduces incoming damage for a brief period