Ubisoft has finally detailed the contents of the accompanying Season Pass of Watch Dogs 2.
None of the content will be accessible at launch, unlocking in the coming months as each becomes available. Ubisoft hasn’t provided a release date for the included content but developers have a habit of pushing the first batch of DLC at the end of the first month.
Do note that the Watch Dogs 2: Gold Edition comes with the Season Pass. Additionally, anyone who wishes to purchase the Season Pass separately can do so by paying $39.99 or the regional equivalent. That seems a bit pricey when compared with other games. Ubisoft is confident that the bonus post-release content is worth the money.
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
There’s also another incentive for users to purchase the Season Pass. Owner are guaranteed day-one access to the following ULC packs:
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
One final reminder; all post-launch DLC will arrive on PlayStation 4 first as part of an exclusivity agreement between Sony and Ubisoft. This means that the rest of us will get access after 30 days.
Watch Dogs 2 is scheduled to release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 15. The PC version will see to a delayed release, hitting shelves on November 29. Prepare your systems for what looks to be a great sequel.