Mass Effect: Andromeda comes in three different versions on Xbox One, reveals a recent product listing on the Australian branch of Microsoft store.
Each version packs its own set of Mass Effect: Andromeda pre-order bonuses. Those interested in securing an early copy on Xbox One should check out the offerings to ascertain which version to go for.
Standard Edition (Pre-Order Bonuses)
- Deep Space Explorer Armor: Get ready for the far edges of the Andromeda Galaxy in this unique armor set
- Nomad Skin: A unique skin for the Nomad as you explore new planets
- Multiplayer Booster Pack: Jumpstart your multiplayer co-op play with a booster pack. Includes 5x of 50% XP Boosters (received instantly, limit 1 per match)
Deluxe Edition (Pre-Order Bonuses)
- Pathfinder Elite Weapon Set: Shoot your way through Andromeda with this unique set of weapons
- Pathfinder Casual Outfit: Look your best while aboard the Tempest and docking at different friendly locations
- Scavenger Armor: A unique look for the Pathfinder while exploring dangerous, new planets
- Pet Pyjak: Everyone’s favorite space monkey is back and can join you aboard the Tempest
- Digital Soundtrack: Listen to the iconic music of Mass Effect anywhere with a file download
- Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack: Start Day 1 Co-Op play with the MP Deluxe Launch Pack which includes items to kick start your progress.
Super Deluxe Edition (Pre-Order Bonuses)
- All contents of Standard Edition
- All contents of Deluxe Edition
- Multiplayer Super Deluxe Booster Packs: A weekly Premium Pack for a 20-week period to deliver an ongoing boost to your progression.
The Standard Edition of Mass Effect: Andromeda is priced at $100 Australian dollars. The Deluxe Edition is priced at an extra $10, with the Super Deluxe Edition waving a price tag of $130. In American dollars, that would put the Super Deluxe Edition at an approximate $95.
So which one do you find the most attractive of the three? The Super Deluxe Edition seems hardly worth the price point. Paying an extra $20 to receive a single booster pack for cooperative advantage can hardly be termed as an incentive. The Deluxe Edition, though, seems pretty well-done.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is set for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 21 in North America and March 23 in Europe.