Yesterday, BioWare posted patch notes for an upcoming update that is penned to arrive later this week for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
The batch of changes were too general in form and left out many requests that fans have been making since the game’s release. Assuming that perhaps the patch notes were incomplete, or BioWare plans to address their issues in another patch, many took to Twitter to ask the developer about any other improvements that it might have left out. Thankfully, lead designer Ian Frazier was all the more ready to answer the queries.
Among many improvements included in the next Mass Effect: Andromeda patch, BioWare will also be increasing the inventory limit. Following the update, the default inventory size will be increased to 100 but players can stretch that up to 200. In addition, the next update will reduce the frequency of common banter “interrupters” such as SAM’s hazard updates.
after that, you can upgrade it to 80 o.o
— FrekiBite (@FrekiBite) April 4, 2017
The developer also confirmed that future patches will touch upon autofire, burst, and single-fire augmentations. From the looks of it, BioWare was trying to include these changes to this week’s patch but couldn’t. They will likely arrive with the next update.
@tibermoon is the autofire system aug available after new patch?
— Rayan Ali (@rayanali01715) April 4, 2017
Patch 1.05 is scheduled to arrive for all platforms tomorrow, April 6. You can go through the earlier released patch notes below:
- Improved tutorial placement
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements