Nvidia has rolled out yet again another update of the drivers and GeForce Game Ready 385.41 WHQL Drivers are available to download via website or auto download from GeForce Experience app. Just in case you missed the auto downloading of the latest drivers, you can check here to download the latest Windows 10 64-bit GeForce Game Ready 385.41 WHQL Drivers version.
The recent update of GeForce Game Ready 385.41 WHQL Drivers brings some fixes, removes some known and reported issues. Also, the update removes the issues which were caused in the previous driver updates. check out the details below.
- Removed nvtray process.
- Effective with GeForce Experience 3.9 and later.
- Eliminated NVIDIA Tray icon from Windows task manager
Whisper Mode Profiles
Added or updated the Whisper Mode profiles for following mentioned games:
- F1 2017
- Destiny 2 – beta
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the 3D Vision profiles for following mentioned games
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 – Excellent
Added or updated the SLI profiles
- Destiny 2
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Faith of Danschant
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords
- Secret World Legends
Fixed an issue which arrived in previous WHQL driver update that potentially dropped frames while playing Quantum Break game.
Following are some known issues mentioned at Keynote of the update at Nvidia website.
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [SLI + HDR][Multi-GPU][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1][DirectX 12]: Corruption occurs in the game. 
- [HDR][GeForce 1080][Battlefield 1]: There is heavy color saturation when the display is set to non-native resolutions and refresh rates. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Surround]: The [Ctrl+Alt+S] keyboard shortcut does not enable or disable Surround. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 1080][G-Sync]: With G-Sync enabled, stuttering occurs when playing games on the external display. 
- [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti][The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth]: Low frame rate and lagging occurs when playing the game in full-screen mode. 
- [Notebook][Minecraft]: Low frame rates when playing the game in full-screen mode on Optimus notebooks.